Translate

Monday 23 March 2015

Once ever Guild...


Hi All,

I know!!! I know!!....its been a while, but its my New Easter Resolution to update my blog more often (Well I am too late for New Year Resolution so this is the next big excuse...)

It has been a crazy busy 12 months since I left C&T...
Enjoyed one too many 'ladies at lunch-dates'..
Set up D2D..
 Preston Guild Hall - Tickets - Music
Joined forces with the Katy Holmes Trust to help organise the North West Pride Awards, judged at Prestons Got Talent, and then I was asked to join the team at Preston Guild Hall,
Charter Theatre - PGH
Grand Hall - PGH

 Preston Guild Hall



 Preston Guild Hall


to set up a new leg of the business called Guild Promotions Ltd, all of which I intend (New Easter Resolution) to go into much more detail about in future blogs.

But I thought I would start with...Guild Promotions, as there is so much to tell you...
 Guild Promotions Facebook page

Next blog will be all about Guild Promotions Ltd

Bye for now

Susan x

No comments:

Post a Comment