Translate

Monday 15 October 2012

It is that wonderful time of year  - Award Ceremony Season - when industries come together to recognise and celebrate that years contributions, and we are very proud to have been nominated for Best Small Festival for Lytham Proms Festival Weekend.

The reason why I like these awards is because the public vote for the winner rather than industry experts, who are generally looking at the entry from a different angle.


"Can't find Lytham Proms Festival Weekend"
 But how do you encourage people to vote??

When asking a question like that, I always put myself in those shoes and wonder how I would respond?!

My first reaction is - how much time is this going to take me? because if it is too long winded, it would not matter if it was the best event I had attended to date, I aint doing it.

Luckily the UK Festival Awards voting system is quite simple though it does have a few steps to go through to get to the final submission page - but by breaking down the steps and adding a screen shot here and there, it makes it easier for people to vote for you.

The next thing is...
How do we get the thousands of people that came and enjoyed Lytham Proms Festival Weekend to vote for us?

Obviously we are only ever going to be able to reach a certain percentage of those who attended, but website and social media certainly help.

So here are my 4 quick steps to vote for Lytham Proms Festival Weekend to win Best Small Festival

STEP 1 - Click on the link below:


STEP 2 – Click the drop down box for BEST SMALL FESTIVAL


STEP 3 – Choose LYTHAM PROMS FESTIVAL WEEKEND


STEP 4 – Scroll down and enter your details and click DONE

All done

No comments:

Post a Comment